Monday, February 28, 2011

College For All Essay


The world I came from is life, and to study to get to college, and also learn new things in school and be smart. School is important because you lean and you get a good education in life. Some opportunities that had been available to me in my community or at my school are graduating, have a good education, and to be someone in life, like to have a good job. An issue in my life is when at school was in English, on 6th and 7th grade I had D’s or F’s most of the times. Now in 8th grade id changed the result and now I have B’s, That was my goal in 7th grade to have good grades now in 8th grade. What I did to have a good grade is to always do my homework, try to finish always my class work, and to pay attention in class.                                                                                                                                                                  
College means to me to be successful, educational, important, and a scholar person in life. I want to go to college because I want to be someone in life that has a good education and a good job. Going to college can help you a lot in the future and then you can help your family and can be able to support them. When people don’t go to college they most of the times end up looking for work in the streets or sometimes end up poor.                                                                                                Going to college is so important because you might not want to end up bad. And college is so important for your education because some day you will be an important person in life. College helps you get prepared for working in a good place and helping your family also so they wont  have to suffer and that they can feel very proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment