Monday, February 28, 2011

dia de los muertos

i had a little cousin and she died right after some hours she was born. i feel sad about that because i didn't even get to meet her. i felt real mad after i heard about my little cousins death. i thought how my aunty, my cousins mom would be after my little cousin, her daughter died i was just thinking how is my aunty going to live only thinking and remembering of her baby daughter. my older cousins, the ones that were going to be older brothers of the baby girl, felt horrible and they were really mad, i guess. i wished i could of at least got to carry my little baby cousin before she died, but she is gone to heaven.

1 comment:

  1. oh yess disz brought tears but yhu just gotta keep goen rest in peace baby ckousin gone but never forgatten yadamean? keep up yhur head she in a better place

    ReplyDelete